Sheena is joined by Kiki Archer, author of lesbian fiction to discuss the very important checklist that is known as Your Ultimate Guide To Becoming THE BEST LESBIAN EVER.
This is a funny take on lesbianism and is absolutely not meant to be taken seriously.
- You need to own at least 14 cats
- Wear more flannel than a lumberjack
- Have one ex with 25 different personalities
- All your friends are exes
- You know all lesbians
- Owns a U-haul outright
- You have to be a vegetarian or vegan
- Can tell the difference between Tegan and Sarah
- You need to be able to burst into a drinking song
- You have no idea who made this year’s sexiest man list
- Your gold star badge is properly shined and kept on a velvet pillow.
- Attended every Pink concert ever
- Know that every strong woman is actually lesbian
- You own all of Kiki Archer’s books
- Be very exotic in your sex positions
Episode Title: Your Ultimate Guide To Becoming The Best Lesbian Ever
Show: Les Talk About It
Episode 1 of 5 The Holiday Special
About The Hosts
Sheena comes from a media background and in 2014 she started The Lesbian Review, a website dedicated to reviewing the best lesbian books and movies. In 2016 A podcast channel seemed like a natural progression and so she started The Lesbian Talkshow.
Sheena discovered lesbian fiction in her late teens and it helped her with her coming out process, something for which she will always be grateful.
Kiki Archer is a lesbian fiction author known for her amusing and touching storylines.