Our wrap up show where we discuss Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
Listen to this episode here
We look at:
- Unanswered Questions
- What did Eva Do?
- Who’s child did Eva carry?
- Is Chivis Psychic
- Overriding themes Meant to be / destiny Overcoming homophobia
- The Queer rep they chose to show
- I don’t like labels.
- Women judge more harshly than men.
- Questioning your sexuality and sleeping with a man.
- What would a perfect ending look like for the two of them? Where to from here?
Wrap Up Show
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 39
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff