In this episode Val finally find out that her father is alive, hence the episode title of Who’s Your Daddy?
Listen to this episode here
In this episode:
- Val and Juls catch up and reconnect
- Val admits to saying stupid things when she said she didn’t want to be with Juliana
- Val and Juls flirt a lot
- Val’s relationship with Lupe now and how it’s changed and yet it kind of hasn’t changed
- We still don’t know what Eva did but she is blaming Mateo
- No one believes Eva that Mateo is in the wrong
- Val’s father reveals who he really is with the help of Guille
- Monica apologises to Guille for doubting his usefulness
- Monica slips a Mean Girls mention in (because why wouldn’t you?)
Who’s Your Daddy?
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 32
In this series we are talking about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.