Val Discovers Juls is kidnapped. Sheena and Monica chat about #Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
On this podcast episode:
- Sergio tells Val that Juls was kidnapped
- Sheena asks Monica if there is ever a time in the show when she doesn’t like Val
- Val refuses to talk to Sergio about him sleeping with Juls
- Juls starts to crack under pressure
- Lupe accuses Val of being responsible for Juls being kidnapped
- Val introduces Sergio as Juliana’s boyfriend to Lupe and it’s super awkward
- Val the superhero!
Listen to this podcast here
You can find Jael’s Dropbox link to watch the show with english subtitles here
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
This show is hosted on a separate podcast host from the rest of The Lesbian Talkshow because it is a long running series.
Look for Lesbians On Screen anywhere you get your podcasts to find the entire series or get it on