Val Comes Out. Sheena and Monica chat about #Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
On this episode:
- Val comes out to Guille and how accurate this depiction is
- Val finally breaks up with Lucho but he does not take it well
- Monica – “This episode is sponsored by compulsory heterosexuality”
- Stalking Valentina – the Lucho and Sergio saga
- Jacobo’s chat with Val
- Lucho confronting Val aggressively and accusing her of sleeping with Jacobo
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Jael’s Dropbox link to watch the show with english subtitles here
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
This show is hosted on a separate podcast host from the rest of The Lesbian Talkshow because it is a long running series.
Look for Lesbians On Screen anywhere you get your podcasts to find the entire series or get it on