The Player and the Girl Next Door in F/F Romance with Lise MacTague
Les Do Books
Tara is joined by author Lise MacTague to talk about the common tropes of the player and the girl next door. They dive into who these character types are, how they differ in lesfic from how they’re presented in m/f romance, and share examples from some of their favourite f/f romances.
You can check out the books mentioned here:
- Hal from Perfect Pairing by Rachel Spangler
- Sinjin from Lucky Loser by Yolanda Wallace
- Alex from Her Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan O’Brien
- Corey from Edge of Glory by Rachel Spangler
- E. J. from Embracing the Dawn by Jeannie Levig
The girls next door
- Anastasia from First Position by Melissa Brayden
- Emily from The Night Off by Meghan O’Brien
- Hope from Ambereye by Gill McKnight
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for The Lesbian Talk Show channel.
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.