Kris Bryant Talks Lesbian Fiction
Les Do Books
In this episode, lesbian romance author Kris Bryant joins Tara to talk about some of the lesbian fiction books that she loves. Authors are readers too, so Tara was excited to hear about which books mean a lot to Kris and that she thinks everyone should read.
Check out her recommendations here:
- Starting from Scratch by Georgia Beers
- Life in Death by M. Ullrich
- The Ada Decades by Paula Martinac
- Demon Shemons by KB Draper
- All That Lies Within by Lynn Ames
- The Bay West series by Maggie Cummings
- Whiskey Sunrise by Missouri Vaun
Learn more about Kris Bryant
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.
You can see all of our reviews, top 10 lists and author profiles on TheLesbianReview.com and don’t forget to send your emails, questions and more to Tara@TheLesbianReview.com