We are so please because Juls Gets A Happy Family Moment. In this podcast we are chatting about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
Listen to this episode here
We look at:
- Val is comforting Eva Val is just a ball of light
- Thinking about doing the wrong thing but then doing the right thing
- Juls gets a family moment
- Johny Corona shoots Lucia
- There is an eclipse and Beltran (El Chino) has a realisation
- Lucia dies and the funeral is had
- We feel bad for the doves in the box
- Eva is going to turn herself into the police
- Beltrans two wives meet and he tells Juls she can be happy with whoever she wants
- Beltran gives Jules and Lupe the money he stole
Juls Gets A Happy Family Moment!
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 35
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017, and she’s already hard at work on her second novel.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff