Curves Welcome with Suzie Carr
It is great to have goals and desires and a steady pulse on actions. But, it’s only great as long as you are not burning the wick on both ends. Because when you do that, that light, that energy will fizzle out.
Have you ever felt this way? Completely overwhelmed and unable to continue with projects, even those projects you absolutely love? You’re not alone. Even the most passionate of creative people can end up burning out from the pressure of always trying to keep up with an unrealistic pace.
Here’s how to avoid it:
- Find harmony in the work you do
- Add wiggle room
- Change your environment
- Meditate with deep breathing
Suzie’s New Novel – The Pet Boutique Lesbian Romance
- Join my journey on Patreon and get sweet rewards: https://www.patreon.com/suziecarr
- Lesbian Talk Show Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow
- Subscribe to me on Youtube and keep up with my journey: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuzieCarrNovelist
- Grab a free gift from me: http://curveswelcome.com/
- Join The Lesbian Talk Show Chat Group on Facebook
- Email me questions and comments: firstname.lastname@example.org