On the Shelf December 2017
The Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast – Episode 17a
Your monthly update on what the Lesbian Historic Motif Project has been doing.
In this episode we talk about
- Call for submissions for the new LHMP audio short story segment. See here for details.
- Recent and upcoming publications covered on the blog
- Knighton’s Chronicle
- A joint grave memorial for two 15th century English women
- Thinking Sex with the Premoderns by Valerie Traub
- The Lesbian Premodern
- Announcing this month’s author guest, T. T. Thomas
- Ask Sappho: Lauri Wilson asks about the literary and real-life motif of cross-dressing women and how it changed over time.
The Lesbian Historic Motif Project lives at: http://alpennia.com/lhmp
If you have questions or comments about the LHMP or these podcasts, send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org