How to Build Inner Strength
No one is immune to struggle. But you know, struggle is the builder of strength. Without it, you’re never going to find out just how strong you are.
Your inner voice can do some serious damage if you allow it to run wild. It’ll tell you things that simply aren’t true. It will make things seem bigger and scarier than they are for you. That voice can stop you in your tracks and talk you into running in the other direction, the opposite direction to where you might need to truly go. Without intervention, it will place doubt in your mind and cloud your vision, your vision of who you really are, which is much stronger than you likely give yourself credit for being.
So how do you get to that point where instead of being the underdog, you become the superhero of your story?
Tune in to explore this with me.
A Few Special Notes:
- Grab a copy of my newest novel, The Curvy Side of Life, a romance novel about embracing life’s curves.
- Visit Curves Welcome to receive 2 free gifts by submitting name and email
- Consider becoming a patron of The Lesbian Talk Show
- Join The Lesbian Talk Show Chat Group on Facebook
- Email Suzie questions and comments