Why Every Writer Needs a Blog
Curves Welcome – Why Every Writer Needs a Blog
In this episode, Novelist and Motivational Blogger Suzie Carr discusses the benefits of blogging. She also reveals tips to make you a more successful blogger.
If you are a writer, it’s critical that you have a blog. This is because your main source of writing success is your website, and so your responsibility is to make it up-to-date with information that not only attracts visitors, but also helps drive traffic to your site. Blogging is the perfect option for this because every blog post written is also indexed on search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing. Essentially, every post is a new opportunity to generate new leads.
Getting results requires dedicated work. So in blogging, to enjoy successful outcomes, you’ll have to be willing to put in the hard work.
Before starting anything, you should plan. Set a blogging goal by creating a calendar. Decide what dates and topics you will blog about and then stick to it. The better you plan, the more success you are bound to have.
Discover more ways to become a successful blogger by tuning in to this special episode of Curves Welcome.
A Note to Listeners:
- Join The Lesbian Talk Show Chat Group on Facebook
- Join Suzie’s Facebook group Feed Your Joy
- Visit Curves Welcome to receive 2 free stories by submitting name and email
- Email Suzie questions and comments
- Sign up for Suzie’s FREE Writer’s Insights Video Course
- Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer