5 Practical Skills You Should Learn
Novelist and Motivational Blogger Suzie Carr shares some practical skills that can help make life easier.
In this episode, learn how to:
- Winterize outside water spigots – Suzie shares a big problem she had with her own pipes bursting this winter, and ways you can avoid the same thing.
- Change a flat tire – This is a skill everyone should master. You never know when you’re going to end up on the side of the road with a flat tire. Be prepared!
- Remember a person’s name – Have you ever tried introducing someone to a friend and you forgot her name? Learn how to never forget another name again with a fun and simple trick.
- How to say sorry – Discover the essentials every apology should have.
- Show gratitude with this easy idea – Make your thank you as memorable as possible by using this tried-and-true tactic.
A Note to Listeners:
I’m always looking for show topics. Sure, I’ve got a lot of ideas, but never enough! I need your help with this. Drop me a line with something you’d like to see covered on Curves Welcome.
I’d love to connect: