The Conversation After The Kiss. Sheena and Monica chat about #Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte – A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
On this episode:
- Lupe is in hospital
- “Lesbians own the pinky swear now.” – Monica McCallan
- Floating “Gay” in the conversation to see what the reaction is
- Jacobo listens in to Val’s conversation with Juls
- We see Juliantina’s father for the first time in the body of Beltran
- Having the post kiss conversation and being interrupted – “How dare you, my boyfriend, interrupt me when I am talking to my girlfriend.” – Monica McCallan
- Convincing the “Maybe it’s BYOB, bring your own blood,” Monica McCallan
- Why hasn’t Val broken up with Lucho?
Listen to this podcast here:
You can find Jael’s Dropbox link to watch the show with english subtitles here
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
This show is hosted on a separate podcast host from the rest of The Lesbian Talkshow because it is a long running series.
Look for Lesbians On Screen anywhere you get your podcasts to find the entire series or get it on