Clare Ashton Recommends 5 Lesbian Books with Humour
Les Do Books
In this episode of Les Do Books, Tara is joined by the amazing and talented f/f author Clare Ashton who shares five lesbian fiction books she loves (and all of them have humour!). Authors are readers too, so Tara was excited to hear about the books that Clare loves.
Check out the books they discussed here:
- Gay Pride and Prejudice by Kate Christie
- No Good Reason by Cari Hunter
- Eyes Like Those by Melissa Brayden
- Kiss the Girl by Melissa Brayden
- Who’d Have Thought by G Benson
- Penny Nickels by Layce Gardner
Find Clare Ashton online
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for The Lesbian Talk Show channel.
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.
Lullabye (Sting) by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)