Astrid Ohletz’s Lesbian Fiction Journey
Les Do Books
In this episode of Les Do Books, Tara is joined by Astrid Ohletz, Managing Director at Ylva Publishing, who shares her journey with discovering lesbian fiction (including fan fiction!) and how it changed her life.
Check out the books they discussed here:
- Patience and Sarah by Isabel Miller
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- Almost Heaven by Susan X. Meagher
- The Three by Meghan O’Brien
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
- The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
Find Astrid Ohletz online
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for The Lesbian Talk Show channel.
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.
Lullabye (Sting) by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)