- How the act of purchasing a creative work makes an impact on the purchaser
- How practice makes perfect when it comes to overcoming self-promotional fears
- How imagining yourself as a reader can help you put things into perspective
For Love & Money with Rae D. Magdon
In this episode, we discuss the (unnecessary!) guilt and shame that can consume authors when they promote their own work. Your work is a gift to your readers, and you should be excited to share it with them!
The Art of Asking https://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking
- Your Ultimate Guide To Becoming The Best Lesbian Ever
- All I Want For Christmas by Clare Lydon – Book Clips