Curves Welcome – Why You Want to Rock the Boat
Healthy conflict is essential to healthy relationships. In the beginning of the coming-of-age novel, The Fiche Room, Emma Hill avoided conflict at all costs with those closest to her. She feared fighting and what it would do to her life. She didn’t want to rock the boat because by doing so, she’d have to face potential hurt, chaos, and truths that she’d kept hidden all her life.
She assumed, like many of us, that by keeping the peace, her relationships could stay healthy. Although, what she failed to understand was that by remaining amenable, she caged herself and those she loved. By stayng silent on matters that were impotant to her, she risked destroying the delicate tapestry of honesty, integrity, and trust
Silence is not the answer.
Tune in to learn how to engage in healthy conflict and enrich your relationships.
Join my journey on Patreon and get sweet rewards: https://www.patreon.com/suziecarr
The Fiche Room: http://bit.ly/FRsuziecarr
- Grab a copy of my newest novel, The Curvy Side of Life, a romance novel about embracing life’s curves: http://bit.ly/suziecarrcsl
- Visit Curves Welcome to receive a free gift by submitting name and email: http://curveswelcome.com
- Consider becoming a patron of The Lesbian Talk Show
- Join The Lesbian Talk Show Chat Group on Facebook
- Email me questions and comments: email@example.com