Paige Braddock On Being Missouri Vaun
The Write Stuff – A Blast From The Past Episode
Paige Braddock chats to us about her popular comic book series, Jane’s World and turning it into a novel.
She also talks about her journey from comic book artist to become the author Missouri Vaun.
She talks about
- How she became a novelist
- Not having images to fall back on
- Working at a newspaper and creating women news
- Find your authentic voice
- Other comics Braddock she has worked on
- Her dayjob is also pretty cool
- Growing up in the South and being gay
You can find all our Missouri Vaun Reviews on TheLesbianReview.com and find her reading on Book Clips