In todays episode of Seize the Day Podcast, Natalie Miller-Snell talks about 5 Reasons Why Planning is Important
From buying a house, to landscaping your garden; from reorganising your house to managing a multi-million pound project; planning really is the key to success.
Listen to this episode here
I talk through five great reasons why it’s important to plan:
- Planning defines the scope & creates focus
- Planning helps mitigate risk
- Planning means you can be more pro-active and improves day to day decision making
- Planning gives you confidence
- Planning gives you time to revisit and update the plan when necessary
Websites used for research and text quoted in the show – Actually, Inc and Management Help.